Thursday, December 23, 2010

December HotBuys!

This month's hotbuys are better than ever!
From Classic Black and gold outfits to a Cozy Fur coat, this is probably the best collection of hotbuys yet!

My review on this month's Hotbuys:
The Lace Dress-
From: Voile
Release Date: December 10th
Price is/was: 21 stardollars
My review:
I like this dress, I REALLY like it! I would've got it but I came a little to late. It doesn't show to much at the top, I like how it flows, I also like it's simple design!

The Floral Dress-
From-Voile
Release Date: December 23rd
Price is/was: 18 stardollars
My Review: I personally don't like this dress, I think that the top of the dress just.. doesn't "Fit", also it doesn't go with the Season, if they would've realesed this dress in MAy or April, I might've said something different.

The Belted top-
From-Bisou
Release Date: December 2nd
Price is/was: 17 Stardollars
My review:
I Like this top because you Can wear it WITH anything!

The Jacket-
From-Pretty In Pink
Release Date: December 6th
Price is/was: 18 stardollars
My Review:
This jacket is ok, it goes good with a black and white party outfit, but I don't like the feathers, in my opinion they are a "little too much"

The Coat-
From-Pretty in Pink
Release Date- December 16th
Price is/was: 20 stardollars
My Review:
I really like this coat cause it "Fits"
It's perfect for stardolls who "Like to go with the season"
I own this coat and to say... I REALLY like it!

The Gold dress-
From: Rio
Release date: December 25th
Price is/was: 17 stardollars
My Review:
I sorta like this dress, I like all of the details, just not the length, it's a little TOO short.

The Pruple Dress-
From-Fudge
Release date: December 11th
Price is/was: 17 stardollars
My review:
I like this dress, not to long, not to crazy, and not to long.
This dress is probably one of the better hotbuys dresses!

The Necklace
From-Splendid
Release date: December 8th
My Review:
What's with the Deer head? That takes this over the line, sorry but i don't like it!

The boots-
From-Rio
Relase date- December 13th
My Review:
I like these boots, they are simple and go great with that Gold dress I mentioned earlier.









No comments:

Post a Comment