Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stardoll published a book, about winning Covergirl?Sara has something to say about it!

This isn't a joke. Earlier today, Callie Stardoll posted about it.
Think this is photoshop?  When you click on the picture ( in the StarBlog post. Click here to read it.)) it leads to Random House.uk's webpage.
I clicked on " Buying options" just to see how much they wanted for the book, and since it's the UK ( who's currency is different then the US, where I live.) I had to convert 5 pounds to US dollars, and it came to be $8 dollars. Which is ridiculous.
Now this "book" ( which I put quotation marks because it's a pretty poor excuse for a book if you ask me.) will probably tell you the same crap.
" 1: Get a Superstar membership.
2: Put all the rares you can on your doll.
3: Broadcast day and night, the more people who see your name, the more chance you'll have to win.
4: Repeat steps 1 and 3 until you get that trophy."
^ That's called Sarcasm my friends.

Will this be a New York Times bestseller? No way!
- Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment