Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Rant.

I know it's been awhile since I've made a post, but I am still without my home internet. So forgive?
Anyway, today I wanted to make a rant. This time it's about Stardoll Royalty.


I recently let my Royalty membership expire. For the first time since May of 2010 I was a non superstar. I was-and still am, suprised on how Stardoll has changed the way it treats the Non-SS's.  I still had some Stardollars left and bought a skirt from the Dolce & Gabanna tribute and it let me! Even though I wasn't a SS! I was stunned.
But here's the ironic part. In that one week I got little to no friend requests, people barely visited me.
But then I renewed my membership and the requests started rolling in!
I find it sad really. Are we so obsessed with a diamond, that if someone doesn't have it we won't be their friend?


No comments:

Post a Comment