Monday, September 12, 2011

New PPQ floor released

Hey Guys,
So today Stardoll released the PPQ Autumn/Winter 2011 collection:
Floor 1

Floor 2

Overall an improvement from the last collection ( the one which was released in mid-May) there is a lot of items that appeal to me. A few would be the Ebony Gather Top, Daisy Court Minidress, Sequin Strapless Minidress, and Amethyst Neckline dress.
Prices range from 8 to 28 stardollars.
Sorry if this is a bit rushed I am writing this on a 10 minute break that I am taking. It is a bit challenging to write a blog post about a new floor or store in that amount of time. During my lunch break I will edit this with a more in depth post.

The items are very high quality. And in comparison to the last collection, this is definitely an improvement. Since the last collection was a bit too bright for me. his collection really does resemble fall. How you may ask. Because of the deep purples!


- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment