Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stardoll Updates- New MSW Floor, HB Emerald Tote Released

Hey Guys,
So I know I haven't posted since Saturday and since there is a lot of Stardoll Updates to cover I thought I would make a " Stardoll Updates Post"


New MSW Floor:
A real improvement from the last floor, there is a lot of Starcoin items included in this floor.
Some of the items I would probably purchase are:
Pearled Chiffon Dress, Capri Saturnus Hat, Berry Punch Sequin Dress, Lead Singer Stud Heels, Candy red heels,  Stacked White Wood Heels, and Acapulco Swimsuit.
Prices range from 64 Starcoins ( which equals up to 6 Stardollars) to 18 Stardollars. The cheapest item is the Gold Jingle Earrings, while the most expensive item is the Pearled Chiffon Dress.

HB Emerald Tote Released:
So on Monday Stardoll released the HB Emerald Tote.
You can find it at Rio for the  so-so price of 14 stardollars.
Now I'm not so crazy about this bag. I mean I think it personally looked better in the Hotbuys Post.  I'm not too crazy on the ' Animated Feel' that this bag has. Truthfully I expected more from Stardoll.
       As for price? Well last month's Bag was 4 stardollars cheaper and a whole lot cuter ( I actually bought it!)
Overall it's alright, but isn't my taste.

- Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment