Monday, April 30, 2012

May 2012 Hotbuys!

Hey guys,
So a few days ago Stardoll released the May Hotbuys!
Now I think that this collection of Hotbuys has some pretty good items in here, and they are also an improvement from the April hotbuys ( which really didn't impress me that much.). A few of my favorites include the Pin Hat, Polka dot dress, Batman Necklace, and the cut out leggings ( which come out the day before my birthday!).

Release Dates, ratings, and reviews.

Hotbuys Batman Necklace:
Release Date: 5/1
Store: Glam R US
Rating: 9/10
Review: It's a unique necklace, and I love it!

Hotbuys Bad Attitude Dress:
Release Date: 5/4
Store: Fudge
Rating: 4/10
Review: It's alright...


Hotbuys Pin Hat:
Release Date: 5/7
Store: Evil Panda
Rating: 10/10
Review: I love it!

Hotbuys Polka Dot Dress:
Release Date: 5/9
Store: Pretty N Love
Rating: 8/10
Review: I love the design, just hopefully it won't be expensive!

Hotbuys Pin Jacket:
Release Date: 5/12
Store: It Girls
Rating: 9/10
Review: The design is terrific! It's very versatile and probably will purchase!

Hotbuys Mickey Sunglasses:
Release Date: 5/15
Store: Spectacular
Rating:7/10
Review: I will probably purchase these because of a tutorial I will be doing, they're unique but not very versatile.

Hotbhuys Cut Out leggings:
Release Date: 5/18
Store: Pretty N Love
Rating: 8/10
Review; These are pretty nice! I like them :)

Hotbuys Boombox Top:
Release Date: 5/22
Store: Fudge
Rating:7/10
Review: It's alright, I'm not really a fan of graphic tees but this one is nice. Very summer-y.

Hotbuys Stripe Heels:
Release Date: 5/25
Store: Rio
Rating: 6/10
Review: They're okay, I'm not the biggest fan of them. Although they would go pretty well with the floral dress.

Hotbuys Floral Dress:
Release Date: 5/28
Store: Bizou
Rating: 7/10
Review: It's alright, I likew the floral print, but could do without the Cheetah top.

All in all a very nice collection of Hotbuys!
What do you think? Are these your favorite Hotbuys of 2012? Or have you seen better? Leave a comment down below!
- Sara


2 comments:

  1. the floral dress is not in the shop !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zoel1711: At the time you wrote your comment, it was May 25th, Hotbuys are released on specific dates and the floral dress entered the Starplaza on May 28th.

    ReplyDelete