Monday, April 30, 2012

New Dot!

Hey Guys,
So yesterday evening I saw this little preview of the next Dot on the slideshow, and today the collection was released!


The collection is pretty neat. Although the only thing that irks me is the "Teal Me" blush. Who in their right mind would wear teal blush? I'm serious! What was Stardoll thinking when they came up with the blush colors?
The eyeshadows are my favorite part of the collection. I love the "Teal Me" eyeshadow ( because, unlike the blush, it's wearable.). A few other favorite eyeshadows are the " Mossy Garnet" eyeshadow, " Just Peachy" eyeshadow, " Azure Shadow" eyeshadow, "Muted Ruby" eyeshadow, and the " Lichen LUXE" eyeshadow.
The eye kohls and eye liners are great. I already purchased the " Teal Me" liner :)
The lipsticks and lipliners are alright. I just wish there was more natural colors.
All-in-all it's a nice collection. I really like the eye shadows!
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment