Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MSW 2012 Finalists ( and the new achievement.)

Hey!
So yesterday, Stardoll released the finalists for MSW 2012!
I, of course, voted for starlilly29 since she's representing the United States which I'm from. Plus she's had some pretty good outfits.
Now I did take the time to see who was representing Turkey, because the winners of 2010 and 2011 were both from there. 
Her user name is SuperElizas and she's been a member since December 20th 2010. Her doll looks pretty good, so I say she has a decent shot of winning. 

All of the finalists ( and semi-finalists) will be getting an achievement for being in the competition.
The people who were Semi-Finalists last year and in 2010 also get this award. Which is good because they deserve it!

I have no idea if the finalists from last year will get this too, although they should. I like the design of it ☺


I don't know when voting ends, but probably sometime here in the next week or two.
- Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment