Tuesday, October 16, 2012

All things TRR

I'm declaring today International TRR Appreciation Day.

I just think the club deserves it. ☺
In honor of this very special day, I am going to highlight some of my favorite TRR posts and people.
First off there's Reneè:
I love her doll.  ♥
But I also love her posts on both TRR and the forum.
Here's a few:

I admit, I laughed.

Taken from the forum, Tacos are amazing. 

Yeah I went post stalking. I cracked.
And finally remember when I made a post about Stardoll publishing a book about winning Covergirl? Yeah, well I also made a topic about it in TRR and Reneè speaks the truth.
Yes I enlarged it, and yes we are the greatest people you'll ever meet. 


Then there's Seth.
She also never fails to crack me up. 

And on the forum...
And there's more, I'm just too lazy to put it on here...ahahaha.

Next up is  Jasmine.

Jasmine
THE LEADER YOUNGLING!


Last December there was a topic about the older members of TRR, and how they formed their own little posse . So Jasmine, Kat and I formed our own little posse called "Young-lings" Yeah we're awesome.
This kills me, absolutely kills me. 

And so does this.

Finally there's Kat.


That medoll just says it all.
Her posts on the club and forum are awesome. Check em out yourself.

And everyone else in TRR is also amazing! Including Liz, Lel, Sabrina, Jordyn, and all the others I forgot to mention.
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment