Friday, June 6, 2014

With no direction or home...

Wow. Two posts in the span of a week. This is rare.
Honestly I've been bored a lot lately. I should be writing a book, but I find that there's a lot less effort to come on here and ramble on than to come up with words to describe a character.
I make decisions based on how little effort I have to use. That's probably not a good thing.
Anyway, with the time that I should be using writing, I managed to fix up this blog for the first time in about a year and a half. The last theme/layout/template/whatever looked kind of outdated and kind of an eyesore, co I cleaned it up a little bit. It's nothing special really, but hopefully it's a little more appealing to look at now than it was before. 
I couldn't really think of a proper title for this post. I wanted to be original but yet I'm not very creative so I just stole from Bo-.
Actually, nevermind. I'm gonna let you guess who I'm referencing. Whoever names the person I'm quoting first gets...a high five.
- Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment