Monday, February 27, 2012

March hotbuys!!

Hey Guys,
So a few days ago, Stardoll released the March Hotbuys
( Post will be updated with picture. Until then visit this link.)
I am having atrouble finding the theme of this " collection" of Hotbuys. I see more skulls so is it rocker? I see an afro so is it '70s? not very sure.
I do have to say that for march the collection looks very dark. Some of these Hotbuys would be better placed in November than March but some items are really "springy".
Dates/Ratings/ and reviews.
Hotbuys Fanny Pack:
Store: Fallen Angel
Release date: 3/2
Rating:7/10
Review: I have never ever heard of a "fanny pack" so I am assuming it is some sort of belt. It looks very nice and depending on the price I may just snatch it up :)

Hotbuys Top:
Store: Fudge
Release Date: 3/5
Rating;7/10
Review: It's cute.


Hotbuys Dress
Store: Pretty N Love
release Date: 3/8
Rating:7/10
Review: It's very spring-y. I really really like it.

Hotbuys Boots
Store: Bizou
Release date: 3/10
Rating: 9/10
Review: These are REALLY ADORABLE! BUYING! BUYING!

Hotbuys Striped Dress:
Release Date : 3/11
Rating: 10/10
Review: This dress is really cute! I especially love the detailing on the sides.

Hotbuys Ruffle Skirt:
Store:Fallen Angel
Release Date: 3/13
Rating: 9/10
Review: I personally think that the simplicity of the skirt makes it adorable. Hoepfully it won't be expensive!


Hotbuys Paint Splatter Jeans
Store: Fudge
Release Date: 3/16
Rating: 9/10
Review: These jeans are really cute. but like other Hotbuys pants/leggings these will be expensive.


Hotbuys Collar Blouse:
Store: Decades
Release date: 3/19
Rating: 9/10
Review: This blouse isreally cute. I think it would look beautiful with a long, flowy, skirt. Possibly one with a floral print. I think I'll buy it  :)


Hotbuys Pleather Jacket:
Store: RIO
Release Date: 3/22
Rating: 8/10
Reviview: I think this jacket is cute! Although it is simalar to a jacket reeleased in a previous Hotbuys collection.

Hotbuys Skull Necklace:
Store:  Glam R Us.
Release Date: 3/28
Rating: 7/10
Review; it's alright...
- Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment