Friday, September 21, 2012

Another "The Stardoll Times"?

I am honestly surprised at this.
I typed in thestardolltimes.blogspot.com in my url, and look what I found...
Apparently there is another blog called The Stardoll Times, created one day after mine..
I made this a little large because of the text being so small. I highlighted the date that the post was posted.  November 6th 2010.
Now I'm not going to get into a whole thing here. Why? Well let me explain...
The urls are different:
Her's: thestardolltimes.blogspot.com
Mine: sbadvice.blogspot.com
Why is mine sbadvice? Well a couple months before I started this blog, I created an advice called spadvice. At the time I was new to blogging and thought that the other one was deleted (when it really wasn't...) and created this one. After I started blogging regularly, I thought about changing the url. But I was kind of scared that it would mess everything up. So I didn't.
Reason Number Two:
The owner of the blog, Chloe, probably didn't even know that there was another blog called The Stardoll Times. So I'm not going to start bashing her for something she didn't even know.
And lastly, reason number three:
It's not like the blogs are the same. I mean sure we post about Stardoll but the blog appearances are different, and it looks like she quit posting after November 9th, 2010. And during the time that she did post, it was about Freebies. Which I haven't done in a long time.
So yeah...
- Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment