Friday, September 21, 2012

New Dot and Doree...and Sara's opinion


Hey,
So today Stardoll released a new collection of Dot and Doree. 
Dot, the first floor. 


It's getting to the point where the Dot collections are getting repetitive. I promise you that there was a collection with similar-if not the same, colors earlier in the year. I'm sure if I search around in the blog archives, I'll find something...
Second, didn't Stardoll just release a new Dot collection last week?    The MSW collection? 
I don't really have much to say about Doree. The colors are okay...I probably won't buy any.
Edit: AHA!

I WAS RIGHT! 
At the end of March, Stardoll released a Spring collection! The blue is a replica of " Malibu Blue" which I have a shade-stick of and the yellow is a replica of "Butter cup". Also the " Midnight black" is the same as the Black eye shadow that I use in my videos. 
A little research paid off.
- Sara 



No comments:

Post a Comment