Monday, September 17, 2012

MSW '12 Semi Finalists

Hey Guys!
So I know it's been a little while, but I finally got my home internet back.
Which means I can post more often =)
YAY!
So today Stardoll selected the Semi Finalists for MSW 2012
I voted for CrystalsJoy, like I did last year for my country. I'm not surprised that she got in, after all she was on the Top Designer list many many times.
I went over to see who placed in Austrialia, because my TRR friend Kat (popcornDaisy) decided to run again. And if you may remember, last year she got in the Semi Finals and she got in again this year!


Congratulations Kat! 
In TRR we all made bets on MSW. And I placed 5 Starcoins that Kat would get in, and she did.

I now am getting 5sc!
Who do you think will make it to the finals? 
- Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment