Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm back/ New Sea of Stars floor/HB Blazer and Bear Hat released/ New Youtube Video

Hey Guys,
So yep I'm back, I took a wee little break to catach up on some RL things, but I'm back!
And I'm late on a few things....

New Sea of Stars floor:
This is alright, although I'm not a fan of the Bubble Helmets.
Now some of the outfits are nice. But I personally perfer the other floors of the Sea of Stars floor.

HB Bear Hat Released
This was released on August 5th, it's alright, althought it is a bit out done. To me I don't like animal hats, or animal jewlery, it's just a bit too much.
The price is 17 Stardollars, which is wayy to much for a Hat.

HB Blazer Released:
This was released yesterday, and I LOVE it, the feathers  and floral are  the perfect combination.
And 21 stadollars? For Hotbuy's these days, that is pretty reasonable. 
In that case, I bought it  :)

New Youtube Video


SO yes, Hypercam is working again. YAY!
So This is inspired by Nature, I'm sure that other Stardoll Makeup Guru's have done something simalar, but trust me everyone makes a few changes.
There is two looks, the first is "Just look at the Sunrise" which is inspired by a sunrise. The second look is inspired by clouds :)

- Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment