Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stardoll Weekly Updates- MK Store released, MSW Round One Starts today, New Stardoll Tutorial

Why hello there!
So over the weekend Stardoll updated a few things!


Mortal Kiss 2 Store is out!:

Floor 1

Floor 2


And I waited all of this time for THIS? I'm actually pretty disappointed!

The quality of some of the items is pretty good like the Mortal Kiss Ballgown. But some of the items are just disappointing.Prices are a bit high with the most expensive item at 30 SD!



MSW is back.

That's right MSW is back. And Stardoll released a campaign page for those who want to know more about the competition. You can visit it Here!
But let me sum it up:
So for the first round you can vote anybody you like all you have to do is click on the big crown that's on their page.
The crown should look like this:

The first round ends September 16th, which is 18 days from now.

For the second round: 680 Semi Finalists will go on to the next round, 20 from each country ( only the 30 top voted countries) 20 from each continent( America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.), then for voters you can only vote for your country or continent. Then whoever the " Continent" or " Country Queen" will go on to the Grand finale.

When I first read this I was a bit confused, but re-reading it kinda helped. I like how the competition moves more faster than last year and how everybody has a chance to be voted.
But even in it's second day, there is still the spamming, the bribes, and everything else that just turns the competition around.
Although, if you visit the Campaign page you get these free gifts:
Very nice gifts indeed. Especially the dress, very high quality and great graphics! =]
Over all the competition looks so different then last year! But to me it's improved.



New Stardoll Makeup Tutorial!
On to some more personal news.
I created a new tutorial!!

 Hope you enjoy!


- Sara
 (PS: I know I posted this late, I had this all typed but forgot to post :P I'm stupid lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment