Thursday, August 25, 2011

September Hotbuys!

HI Guys!
So today Stardoll released the September Hotbuys!

I don't think I've ever been so excited about a Hotbuys collection IN MY LIFE! I love the urban class to this collection!

Release Dates/ Ratings/Reviews:

HB Feather Earrings:
Release Date: September 1st
Store: Glam R Us
Rating: 8/10
Review: Supercute! I love these earrings, and I'll probably buy them, if the price is reasonable!


HB Roar Tee
Release Date: September 3rd
Store: Evil Panda
Rating: 5/10
Review: Trendy, but not really my thing.


HB Beaded Necklace
Release Date; September 6th
Store: Folk
Rating: 7/10
Review: Cute, will buy if the price is reasonable.

HB Cheetah Tank
Release Date; September 8th
Store: Fudge
Rating: 8/10
Review: Something that I coulod make an outfit of. I love the details!


HB Cheetah Jacket
Release date; September 11th ( or 9/11)
Store: Rio
Rating: 6/10
Review: It's alright, I like the length.


HB 60's Swirl Dress
Release Date: September 15th
Store: Decades
Rating: 8/10
Review: Very cute, urban, and chic! Loving this dress and I'll possibly buy it!


HB Hooded Terri:
Release Date: September 19th
Store: Popshop NY
Rating: 10/10
Review: Never had a dog as a HB before, but nonetheless my doll needs a faithful companion! So deffo buing no matter what the price!!!!!!

HB Anklet Plaforms:
Release date: September 23rd
Store: Rio
Rating: 7/10
Review: Cute and creative! Probably buy!

HB Emerald Tote:
Release Date: September 26th
Store: Rio
Rating: 7/10
Review: Cute, I like the color scheme!


HB Emerald Skirt:
Release Date: September 30th
Store: Rio
Rating: 9/10
Revie: Sara is in loooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeee! I love this skirt but the reason why Ididn't give it a 10/10 is the price tag. Probably wil be close to 30 stardollars!



It seems like Stardoll is using the purple and green color scheme again, which I personally don't have a problem with. Very cute clothes here!

- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment