Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stardoll Weekly Updates: Mortal Kiss is Back/HB Leblon Skirt Released/ HB Fireworks Dress Released

Hey Guys,
So  I might start doing these " Weekly Updates" so I can post what I missed over the weekend.

Mortal Kiss is back.
Last week Stardoll posted on their Twitter account leaking a few spoilers. Mortal Kiss 2 was one of them.
If you do not know what Mortal Kiss is, then let me tell you.
Last September, Stardoll teamed up with Random House to create a new teen romance novel, which was known as "Mortal Kiss".
Stardoll went all out, releasing a store, contests, and much more.
A real life version of  Mortal Kiss was released January 6th.
In my early blogging days, I wrote a very poor review on Mortal Kiss, if you even dare to read it then click here. ( Please note that when I wrote this review I didn't even read the story so I am not even close to being relevant.)
Since Mortal Kiss was so popular, I guess Stardoll decided to continue on with it and make Mortal Kiss 2: Fool's Silver.
2 chapters have already been released. Unlike last year there is no map, the stories are in the StarBlog.
A Calender has been released, later on this week the store and some contest should be out.
If you want to check out Mortal Kiss 2: Fool's Silver then click here.

HB Leblon Skirt Released:
Today Stardoll released the 6th August HB,  the Leblon Skirt:
You can find it at Rio for the decent price of 18 stardollars.
Now My opinion on the skirt: Well it is a bit short, but other than that I like it. The price is pretty decent at 18 stardollars ( and I say decent because, compared to some of the other Hotbuys these days, 18 stardollars is pretty much a bargain!)

HB Fireworks Dress Released:
On Saturday, Stardoll released the 10th August HB, the Fireworks dress:
I'm assuming that this is a glitch, considering the fact that this dress wasn't supposed to be released until August 31st.
But nonetheless it's still a beautiful dress, you can find it in the store Pretty in Pink ( or Pretty in Love whatever you perfer to call it) at the so-so price of 24 stardollars.
 
 
- Sara
 



No comments:

Post a Comment