Wednesday, January 25, 2012

February 2012 Hotbuys!

I got a small 30 minute break from school!
Yesterday, Stardoll released the February Hotbuys "poster":
I have to admit. A lot of the clothes are cute! But I typically stick to animal prints in Summer and fall. Certainly not in winter. But I think in comparison to the January Hotbuys, it's an improvement.

Here are the release dates, reviews, and ratings.

Hotbuys Exotic Sunglasses:
Store: Spectacular
Release Date: 2/2
Rating: 9/10
Review: I am glad that Stardoll decided to release two pairs of glasses. These are really cute! But hopefully they won't be pricey.

Hotbuys Polka Dot Romper
Store: Pretty N Love
Release Date: 2/6
Rating:9/10
Review: I LOVE this romper! It is very very cute! But I can imagine the price being somewhat steep.

Hotbuys Zipper Jeans
Store: Bizou
Release Date: 2/8
Rating: 8/10
Review: The jeans are cute, I really like the zippers. But I imagine them being ex-pen-sive!

Hotbuys Geometric Dress:
Store: Fallen Angel
Release Date: 2/11
Rating: 8/10
Review: The pattern is really abstract and unique, but like all HB dresses I imagine it being priced between 18-30 Stardollars, which I don't love it so much that I am willing to fork over the stardollars for it.

Hotbuys Suitcase:
Store: Rio
Release Date: 2/14
Rating: 10/10
Review: I really like the fact that it's a suitcase! I find animal print looks better on accessories than clothing and here it looks SO CUTE! Hopefully it will be cheap!

Hotbuys Leopard Jacket:
Store: Evil Panda
Release Date: 2/17
Rating: 9/10
Review:  
I like how the jacket is lined with green. It's cute!

Hotbuys Skull Boots:
Store: Rio
Release date: 2/20
Rating: 4/10
Review: I am not one who likes skulls. I am not a skull and crossbones type of girl. So I am not the biggest fan of these boots.

Hotbuuys Skull Scarf.
Store: Fallen Angel
Release Date: 2/23
Rating: 10/10
Review: Even though I am not a skull ad corssbones girl, I find this scarf really cute! It isn't over the top and is wearable.

Hotbuys Halterneck Top:
Store: Rio
Release Date: 2/26
Rating: 5/10
Review: Meh.

Hotbuys Sunglasses ( Pink ones):
Store: Spectacular
Release Date: 2/28
Rating: 10/10
Review: Really really really really really CUTE! :D

So these are the February Hotbuys! Do you like them? Or are they meh? Tell me what yoou think in the comments below!

- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment