Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stardoll Weekly Updates:New Glam R Us, Hotbuys Shorts released, and New Splendid,

Hey guys,
So I've been sick, now I'm starting to feel better and I'm ready to talk about ALL of the updates that Stardoll has made :)

New Glam 'r' us:

This was released at the end of December, I forgot to post about it though =p

It looks like they re-designed the store, I'm impressed!
For awhile Glam R Us have been left untouched, with the exception of the Fangs releaesed on Halloween.
The prices are somewhat pricey. 15 stardollars for a necklace? Nope, no way.
Beautiful :)


Hotbuys Shorts released:
The first Hotbuy of 2012. Not impressed at all.
17 STARDOLLARS?!? WHAT!??!?!?! Stardoll are you serious? If these were only 10 stardollars or something then maybe it would be all right, but 17? No!

New Splendid:
Today Stardoll released a new floor of the hair accessory shop " Splendid"

OH MY GOODNESS!
I AM IN LOVE!
L-O-V-E!
If  you know me in real life, you know I love flowers. Flowers are my life. And this floor has so many of them!




- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment