Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sara's Makeup Tips! #1

Hey Guys,
Today I got a bit bored, and decided to do a makeup tips post!!!


Lets Start with the Basics:
If you're just beginning with Stardoll makeup then let me help you!
Tools you'll need:

(Click to enlarge)

Here just one of the many many looks you can do with just these 8 pieces of makeup!


Liquid Liner, all about it:

Liquid Liner is a nice thing to have in your Stardoll Makeup Collection. Sometimes it does great things to a look. But be cautious when using it as going too far can over-power the rest of the makeup.

Here's what not to do:
Extending the liner as far as it will go, may seem attractive, but truthfully it's not. Liner is something you have to be careful and responsible with ( in real life AND on Stardoll). Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
Instead, wear liner like this:
The line is more simple and sophisticated. And plus it's more wearable. Doesn't it look much better?
Blush. Do's and don'ts.
Just like liquid liner, when you appy blush you have be careful. Here is a few ways NOT to wear blush.
The first two are sort of the same, but the second one, is showing about sideways blush, something I see ALL OF THE TIME! now believe it or not, I use to do the third blush option all of the time. When my medoll had tanner skin.
Here's how to fix the problem:
First, pick a blush that suits your skin tone. Some blushes aren't suitable for some skin tones and vice versa.
Second, blush isn't made to look fake. It's made to enhance yur face. In other words, blush is made to look natural.
Thse are two of my favorite blushes. They enhance your face while still looking natural.
Well that's all for now, part two in the works.
- Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment