Saturday, January 14, 2012

Updates: New Basics interior, Anidote Spoilers!,

Hey Guys,
So I have a few updates for you all!
Basics Interior:
These have been in Spoilers for a while now. The store was released yesterday.
I am so glad that Stardoll released an interior store for everybody! The prices are reasonable ( I really wouldn''t mind paying 120 starcoins/12 stardollars for a couch.) compared to some of the other decor stores and the items have good graphical quality.
I haven't bought anything ( or plan to) but the store is great :D
Antidote Spoilers!
I was reading on my Blogroll that there was some Anidote Spoilers!
I don't have a picture, sadly.
But the items are somewhat of an amusement park theme. Which is more suitable for summertime than winter but the items look much better than the " Lab Fab" collection of last year.
I am surprised that Stardoll is releasing a new Anidote. The Lab Fab collection never did sell out( the clothing sold out within the first two weeks but most of the interior items were still there when I wrote my Stardoll-2011 post.) so I guess Stardp;; just got tired of waiting and decided to release a whole new collection.
The collection will probably be released Monday. From past experinces, I know that spoilers for collections like LE and other stores are usually released on the weekend, the store is usually released on Mondays.
- Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment