Friday, May 20, 2011

New Stores arrive just in time for summer- Riviera and Fancy Hotel

Hi ,
So today I got two messages:


I examined both stores and I came up with pretty good results.
Remember Splash? The swimsuit store that was released around this time last year? I guess Stardoll has learned their lesson, because Riviera[which I guess replaced "Splash"] is pretty decent. And unlike Splash, Riviera actually has some NonSS/Starcoin items are available for Non SS[and SS/Royalty] to purchase.
Also,unlike Splash, Riviera is decently priced. No 20 Stardollars for a swimsuit that makes your medoll look bulky... that's a good thing.
I'm hoping in September, Stardoll will put all of these items on sale[hopefully for everyone but unlike previous sales I can tell that that it won't happen] they did this last year to Splash[ and this is about the 18th time I've said splash. lol]
Here's a screenshot of the Splash Store last year [Image provided by :Underneath Stardoll]

Next up is the new  interior/decor store called Fantasy Hotel which can be found in the decor tab in the Starplaza

I also looked at it and for an interior store,the graphics are simply amazing! I can imagine someone will someday  make an actual hotel, I would do it but two things are stopping me.
1:  I  wouldn't dare to spend loads of money
2. I have already unlocked all 12 rooms in my suite, and filled them all up.
Anyway, Fancy Hotel is very nice. And the graphics, as I said before, are simply amazing!
Here are some screenshots f both of the new stores:

I just had to include the last one, when I went to thunder, my dad's friend[who let us stay with him for the night, and day]  's  wife[ who passed away a few years ago] re-decorated her house and she had two,  carasol horses right inside one of the guest bedrooms[not the one me and my mom stayed in[and not the one my dad stayed in (he stayed on the  couch)]and it was really cool. I should've taken a picture.
- Sara
Also I made a new Youtube video yesterday around midnight Here it is as I forgot to post it:
It's based on Katy Perry's California Gurls music video, Since there is two looks in the video that I could possibly transform, into Stardoll looks.
I also plan on making a new Youtube Video tonight and maybe one or two rants. I feel like I've been neglecting you guys lately [which makes me feel terrible] so I'm giving you what you deserve =]

No comments:

Post a Comment