Saturday, May 14, 2011

YES! YES!

Oh Hi,
So you may ask "Sara where's the video and the posts?"
Calm down, calm down I didn't take a vacation, but I suffered from a little scare.
So I guess I should give you all the full scoop.
On Thursday I went to turn on my computer, it wouldn't start up right. And since I have a Windows program I clicked "Start Windows Normally".
Well nothing happened.
So I had to get my cousin Randy over here, who is a computer expert, and put it on some system recovery.
Then at around midnight my dad and I tried to reboot it, which means download all of everything I have on my computer onto a disc and then  program it to original factory mode[which means how it was when I bought it] 
Anyway so now I have to re-download Hypercam, WMM[Windows Movie Maker], and any other program that I have downloaded onto my computer before this happened.
Also if you didn't know I like to write stories, and I use Microsoft Works Word Processor[in English that's Microsoft Works. Anyhow all my stories have been deleted.
So in reality I just wasted 4 months of my life...
Yeah so the past few days have probably been the crappiest.
Anyway so now my computer is fine,  although my screen resolution is very high. So it looks a bit bright so from now on[unless my computer some how changes it's self] if I post a  screenshot it will be a bit brighter than what I used to post. So this is a quick warning if you hate anything bright.
So all in all there may not be any 1990 videos, all my work is sadly lost, but when I download Hypercam and WMM I'll continue making videos with one look, I now don't plan on doing any big projects until at least June. Sorry.
Anyway I should be back and posting regularly again, I am not a big fan of all of the unnecessary commotion going on in my life.
And sorry if you expecting something about Stardoll, nothing is going on right now, except for all of the people complaining about Starcoins, and for one thing complaining gets you...
NO WHERE
Anyway so I'm gonna come up with some makeup ideas...
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment