Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On my way up- A little Starpoint prediction

Hello,
So I'm about ready to reach my 3000 starpoints goal, with 103 Starpoints to go.
I, have a little prediction, used from previous results of Starpoint goals.
I'm gonna be using a little math, so if you don't get what I'm sayin, then I'll put a little description  at the end.
So each day you get a # of Starpoints depending on how active you are. 12 is the maximum number you can get in one whole day.
So that means if you  earn the maximum[12] points for a whole week you would be earning 84 points [12x7=84]
So that means in one whole month [let's say 30 days] you could earn 360 points![372 if there is 31 days.]
So this means that [if you have 1000+ Starpoints, if you don't have 1000+ starpoints yet I'll do a little caculation for you too] you can reach your starpoint goals as little as a month and a half.

Now for you guys with less than 1000 starpoints.
Until you reach 1000 starpoints you get gifts for every 100 points. So it shouldn't take you long to reach 1000.
You could earn 108 starpoints in 9 days. Yes I said nine. If you get the maximum number. each day.
Now lets say you get 7 starpoints each day, yes it's not a lot but it is about the average number.  You could get 49 in one week so in 9 days you could get 63 starpoints so in a month you could get 210. Yes I know it's not a lot compared to 12 but it's the average number.

And for you that don't know what I'm talking about or confused...
Here's a little key to understand the math equations
12 is the maximum number of starpoints you can earn per day.
7 is all of the days of the week
Now take a calculator or pencil and paper and listen.
7x12 is 84.
Ok so now we've got 84.
Now let's say we want to calculate how many starpoints we can get in a month[using the maximum number,12]
So let's say there is 30 days in a month we calculate 12x30 what do we have?
We have the number 360, if there is 31 days in a month simply add 12 to 360 and you have 372.
So now you catch my drift?
-Sara

( Update: 9/20/12: I did an up-to-date post like this to fit Stardoll's new starpoint system. click here to check it out, it's a lot more relevant. ) 

2 comments: