Monday, October 24, 2011

LE Decor? Yep it's true

Hey Guys,
So for a while there has rumours that LE was coming.
Then starting last Wednesday bigger blogs like Underneath Stardoll were posting " LE Decor Spoilers"
Now it's true, the second collection of LE Decor is here:




Overall it's an improvement from the last collection which was released in March. I think that this collection is a bit more modern but still has this ' cozy' feel.
Prices are a bit cheaper than last time, starting at 15 stardollars and going up to 200 Stardollars.
I'm not sure but I think the interiors will be avalible to purchase soon.
I only purchased 1 thing and it's the " LE Bottles:
They were only 20 Stardollars and they fit perfectly in my suite!

It's a very nice collection, I have to admit.  Last collection was a bit mix-machy and this is all matchy!

- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment