Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall/Winter 2011 Miss Sixty Collection released


Hey Guys,
So today Stardoll released the Fall/Winter Collection of Miss Sixty.




It's alright, it fits the season!
There is some more items that I liked here than in the last collection, a few of my favorites are the Rambla Dress, Flower Broach, Zizi Singlet, Etta Dress, and Kyra booties.
I only bought the Flower Broach, even though I just topped up my membership on Friday, these Stardollars need to last me a month or so!
Anyway, I think the collection is very nice, something I expect for fall. There is some jackets and coats in there, along with accessories. I think Stardoll did a great job pputting the store together. Especially the background!
Oh and I forgot to mention, there is a sofa available for the hefty price of 28 Stardollars.

- Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment