Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tutorial Spoilers!

Hey guys,
So right now it's pouring outside ( where I live) so I'm not really sure if it's safe to be using the internet or have the computer on.So if ths post is a bit rushed, forgive me?
 Anyway, so yeah! Let's get on to it!

Falling into Fall:



I love doing fall makeup, it's simple and beautiful!
Since it's officially fall, I thought I would do two beautiful looks and add them to my ' Inspired by... Seasons!' playlist ( the other two videos are my Peachy Keen video and my Blooming Spring Video).
The First Look is a Classic Smokey eye, very simple to achieve.
The nextlokis more of a Trendy Fall Look, using Purple and Black. I think that this is a very beautiful look that can be worn year round!


Around the World- Sweden
Does anyone remember my ' Around the World Series?' where I would pick a country and do makeup based on it?
Well if you don't then that's ok, because the last time I added a video to the Series was April 30th, and it was inspired by Australia.
Now, 6 months later I decided to add a few more videos to the series. This one is inspired by Sweden.
Sweden is a very beautiful country ( Stardoll's Headquarters is located there! Lol what a coincidence) and I think it would be nice to do a video based on it!
Halloween Tutorial- Ice Queen
Ever since February I wanted to create an Ice Queen Tutorial.
Then I figured why not do a Halloween Tutorial inspired by an Ice Queen?!?

Alice in Wonderland Queens-

These were EXTREMLY fun to do! Especially the Red Queen!

- Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment