Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stardoll Updates: HB Jacket released, New Pet-a-porter?, Star-Movie?, 25% Sale at Fantasy Hotel/ New Youtube Tutorial

Hey Guys,
So I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm back with a big long post that includes all of Stardoll's latest updates.


HB Jacket Released:
On Monday, Stardoll released the HB Grey/Gray Jacket:
You can find it at the Stardoll Shop for 16 Stardollars.
Now 16 stardollars is a bit expensive, so chances are I'm not going to buy it.
The Jacket is very very versatile so you would probably would be getting your money's worth, but I'm just not a fan.

New Pet-A-Porter


It's been about 6 months since we  last seen a new Pet-A-Porter collection ( All the others stopped growing in May and June). So when I heard we were getting a new one, I was naturally happy because I really did like the previous collections.
But then when I checked the store today and saw these 2 new floors, I nearly jumped out of my seat.
I'm not a fan of  ' Zombie Animals' so I won't be buying any animals in this collection.
The only animal I might even take an interest to would be the " Spider Pugh'.
All animals are 100 Stardollars... each. Like the last 3 collections. And I'm pretty sure both of the backgrounds will be available to purchase for around 50 Stardollars.

StarMovie?
Yesterday, Stardoll released a new ' Royalty Only' feature called StarMovie.
Bascially you can create your own 30 second ' movie' add your friends and/or celebrities.
I tried out the feature about 30 minutes ago, I did publish it, but deleted it.
Since this is a new feature, Stardoll has lowered the price from 12 stardollars to 3 stardollars.
I'm not sure about this feature. I mean sure it's nice to know that it's there but clearly I think it's like having a Party but instead your recording it. Clearly I don't think it's worth the original price of 12 Stardollars, but I am glad that they are offering us a special discount price since the feature is new.  I don't think I will use the feature often, but there is a possiblity that if I'm bored I might just make a StarMovie.

25% Sale at Fantasy Hotel Decor Shop
I'm glad Stardoll is putting Fantasy Hotels on sale. To me it was a bit over priced.
I'm really hoping for Stardoll to put  Golden Sands on sale. Simply because Golden Sands has a lot of Beach Villa items and it's a bit over priced.

New Halloween Tutorial
I don't know if I already posted about this or not but I think I didn't.
This is the 4th video in my Halloween Series and 33rd video in all.
Inspired by Mermaids :)
Hope you enjoy it!


- Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment