Sunday, October 30, 2011

What my doll is for Halloween!

Hey guys,
So today is October 31st, which is Halloween!

Every year I do a fun doll. This year my doll is....




A Fairy!!!!!!!

Like it? I've been planning to go as a fairy for around 2 weeks now. I got the wings from a proxy back in Febuary and it was time to put them to good use!

I'm really satisfied with it.


Last Year my doll was 2 things. For a Stardoll Halloween party I went as " The Superstar Fairy". Then my actual Halloween Costume was Cat Women.
This was my " Superstar Fairy" Costume. This was taken in Early October of last year. Look how my medoll looked back then!! Yeeesh!!!!

If you're kind of stuck on what to be this Stardoll Halloween ( to tell the truth... I was!) check out the Stardoll Halloween Makeup Tutorials on my channel! I recently wrapped up this years looks! There IS 8 tutorials.


Anyway I'm going to go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment