Wednesday, March 23, 2011

April 2011 Hotbuys

Lately I haven't been posting on stardoll, so I decided, let's quit with the personal stuff and go straight back to what this blog was meant for!

These are the April Hotbuys! Now Stardoll, this is what Hotbuys SHOULD look like! Birght, bold, unique... these are OUTSTANDING!
A Few Favorites would have to be:
The White Dress, The Shoes, The Sunglasses[ haven't had these as Hotbuys for a while], The Bracelet[ haven't had these as Hotbuys for awhile either], the Floral Dress, and last but not least The bag.
Release Dates:
Hotbuys Sweater
Store: Fallen Angel
Release Date: 4/1
My Review:  Not my favorite but it's cute and I'll probably end up buying it... depends on the price...

Hotbuys Sunglasses
Store: Spectacular
Release Date: 4/3
My Review: I love these sunglasses, bold, bright and cute!

Hotbuys Pants:
Store: Fudge
Release Date: 4/5
My Review: These pants remind me of cotton candy, I'm not a big fan of 'em.... Sorry.

Hotbuys Bag:
Store: Folk
Release Date: 4/8
My Review:  It's a very nice bag, the color is ehhh, but the shape is perfect!

Hotbuys Cobera Braclet
Store: Voile
Release Date: 4/12
My Review: I have no idea what I would match it with, but yet is very simple and stylish, and hopefully cheap!

Hotbuys Floral Dress
Store: Pretty in Pink
Release Date: 4/15
My Review: I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress, it is very "spring-y" and so adoreable, shame when it arrives I won't be here :P[ Going to Thunder, biggest Fireworks display in the US]

Hotbuys Shoes
Store:  RIO
Release Date: 4/17
My Review: I love these shoes, they start out with an early 1910's style then end in a modern heel, very original!

Hotbuys Jacket:
Store: Evil Panda
Release Date: 4/20
My Review: Yuck! Looks like a jacket that came from a dump... or that has been badly made, usually I like the jackets.... but not this time :(

Hotbuys Lace Tank
Store: Bisou
Release Date: 4/22
My Review: I love this tank, although it's very transparent, i'm pretty sure there's a soultion.

Hotbuys Chiffon Katta
Store: RIO
Release Date: 4/23
My Review: I Love this "Katta" very sweet, very stylish, very classic, very... me!






No comments:

Post a Comment