Friday, March 18, 2011

My Starpoint Plant :)

Most people probab;y could think less of thier Starpoint Planet, personally more people are trying to win covergirl, but I, unlike most, think about my Starpoint plant alot especially everytime I reach a goal [For example:  2000 starpoints 2500 starpoints ]
Here's my starpoint plant:
Now it actually looks good for someone who joined almost a year ago[ One Year On Monday! I can't wait because you don't know what I have in store for you :))) ]
Currently I have 2688 Starpoints, it would've been more but my internet didn't get connected until Late May, but hey still pretty good... right?

Reason why I'm not going to rant on my plant is because it's storming outside, and I shouldn't be online becuase my computer may crash [odds are 10/10000000 but hey it might happen] I will probably post my Big Hotbuys Rant that I promised tommorow, when the weather will be nice and sunny :)
Edit: I just looked at the barometer and the wind is like 20 Miles Per Hour, pretty strange :P
Edit #2: It's calmed down a bit, I will get off though if it gets worse :|

I can't wait until Spring/Summer[Spring is 2 Days away here in the US :)))))] I would love to see the spring/Summer Hotbuys, Summer Collection of LE Fashion[if there is one...] and all the other spring things that Stardoll has in store :) I'm pretty sure Spring/Summer 2011 will be pretty awesome :)

-Sara Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment