Thursday, March 10, 2011

Using Common Sense...

I was recently reading Lel1996's Blog [I read her blog often because I like her point of view on her rants] and there was this post called The Stardoll Proxy Debate about users getting hacked by using unsafe proxies.


This part actually got me thinking:
"I’ve just been reading this months Marie Claire magazine and at the back there are advertisements for Plastic Surgery. Do you think the editors of Marie Claire have to write down a warning? No. Readers use their common sense. Bad example – I know – but I hope people catch my drift."

That got me thinking because, half of people today use thier common sense, then they did 20 Years ago, which is pretty sad, because common sense is how you survive in the real world.

The lack of common sense can get you hurt, online, and in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment