Sunday, March 6, 2011

:|

Right now I'm a little mad, my dog woke me up out of a deep sleep.
If you know me, I'm a deep sleeper, and if you wake me up enough I won't be able to get back to sleep.
And with company coming tommorow[four people-oh joy.] i need my rest, this 'company' are four friends of my dad's two of them are leaving the next morning, and the other two are leaving I think Tuesday.
This company also ruined my plan that i had with my cousin Olivia, we were gonna have a rockin time tomorrow, but now we can't because there is gonna be a lot of commotion tomorrow :(.

Sorry if I sounded a little rude, I'm a bit cranky right now, and when I'm cranky I tend to rant on about horrible things that have happend to me and how they are horrible.
Anyway on the bright side, I'm hoping for LE to be released here soon, I'm sorta saving up my money. I have 42 Stardollars plus my Play And earn stardollars  , probably only enough to buy one thing :(.
I wish LE was like Antidote, cheap and cute... I have to say I'm one of the few who prefer Antidote than LE.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the middle of the month, hopefully by then a new collection of Dorree will be released, I kinda  "Collect" the hair dye and highlights, knowing that someday it will be highly desirable [again sorry for sounding rude], and that it could match a future outfit of mine and possibly be featured in a tutorial. Also because I do get tired of the same old colors :|.

I never did get to upload my turtiroal that I had planned, mostly because the power went out[my mom blew a fuse :/ ] and the video was "aborted", if  the company wasn't coming over, then I would do it today, or possibly right now since they won't be here  until this afternoon[it's 4:30 AM]  ,  but I'm not going to because I'm not willing to spend one more hour on the computer, because I do need my sleep.

Anyway I was going to post something, then me being me, I forgot, so I never did post it :|
Oh I created a new emoticon{Smiley}
:|...
It doesn't have a name, but whatever :|

I may post later today, depends on what i'm doing, if I go with my dad to meet the 2 members who are staying until Tuesday(?), and if I'm allowed to go on the comp{Or feel like going on}

But even with all this commotion, I still Love you, and will be back to normal soon, the weekend always seems to be crazy :|

Well PEACE! And If I see LE spoilers you will be the firs [first to hear from me anyway] to hear it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment