Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Stardoll Story- How it all began

Well today is my 1 year stardoll anniversary! And boy I'm so happy!
So To celebrate I thought I would tell you the story... on how it all began!
Chapter 1: How it all started.
It all started on March 13th 2010, my cousin Olivia was going to show me some sites I could join and not get bored of. She first showed me Foopets  then she showed me Stardoll.
I made an account called Paras1900 basically just SaraP1900 Back words.
Olivia showed me her account  and added me as a friend.
The day I joined, I had so much fun, playing around with my doll, making sceneries, playing around with my suite, I didn't care about being a Non-Ss I was just having major fun!
Here is what Paras1900 Looked Like:


One week later, I wanted to live like that again, except for I forgot my password, I was so sad! But, determined, I made an account for my self: SaraP1900 was the one!
I was like a kid in a candy store again, buying all of the stuff that I liked, I was happy with my 20 Stardollars that I received.
Here's the first outfit I bought:
Then after I went on a little shopping spree[ not exactly a shopping spree if you only buy one thing] I went and made a scenery [which i deleted.]

I was loving my stardoll life, scenery's, friends, shopping! It was the dream life that was gonna get way better!

Chapter 2: The Upgrade
During the month of April, I hardly logged in, for two reasons:
1) My family's 1998 Chevy Malibu quit on us and our 1992 Chevy S-10  needed to be fixed so I couldn't go to the library
2) My Internet wasn't connected.
But each day, I longed to go live my dream life, I wanted to shop, make sceneries, and do all f that fun stuff again.
Now that I think about it, I guess it's a good thing I didn't have access, because if I did, I would've done horrible on my CATS test and IOWA test.

On April 25th, for the first time in almost a month [ I logged on March 31st too] I was able to  log on and live my dream life! I was so happy!
I noticed that Olivia had included me in a few of her scenery's!



They all looked so cool!

---------
Fast Forward to May 28th 2010
May 28th is when my Internet got connected, the first website I went onto was stardoll. I had missed so much! The 60 Million Members mark [and the dress I really want] DKNY, everything!

But none of that stopped me! I bought a few hair accesories, and some other stuff which I hardly wear now.

The next day, I took the ten dollars I was saving and bought a  StarCard, on the way home I kept holding the card and imagining how my Stardoll Life would be. Buying anything I wanted, using amazing hairstyles, I was so excited!
When i got home I bought something I've been wanting, the Decades School Teachers Dress. I instantly put it on and loved it.
I started dressing up dolls, Demi Lovato was the first one I ever dressed up:

That shows how much fashion sense I lacked back then :|
My first thought of having a 100 Pages of my album was " How am I going to use 100 pages! It's too many!"

I remembered looking at Olivia's scenery's and started to make a few of my own:



[Goes to Show how much I've improved]
I made a lot of "Friends Scenery's" [which basically means I included all of my friends in one whole scenery.] Most of them included Olivia, as a thank you for introducing me to stardoll.

After I made a few scenery's, I decided that it was time to decorate my suite.
Here's one of the first suite items I bought:


I quick;y decorated my room, buying anything that looked cool ad putting it in my room.

The Nest day Olivia invited me over to her house , I longed to go on stardoll, that's all that was in my mind! Talking to friends, dressing up my doll, making sceneries! I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I didn't get on until Tuesday, which was June 1st, only 2 days left until Summer Vacation! I was so excited because that meant sleeping in late and more stardoll!

Chapter 3: The Summer of Stardoll
Little did I know my  life would change drastically in the next three up-coming months.
One day I got  a message about the "Stardoll SummerPass"

[Credit for the picture goes to Lel1996's Stardoll Blog she rocks]
At the time I had now idea what a "Summer Pass" was, so at the time I thought it was a pretty nifty idea.
June 1st was also the start of Tribute Season, which is why I should call it "The Summer of Tributes"
First there was Chanel...
I always thought Chanel was just a waste of money, 42 Stardollars for some piece of clothing? NO-WAY! \

Each day I was accepting Friends requests, one day some girl named tayyibah246 sent me a request, we instantly became friends, I totally forgot about her until one day  a few weeks later we started talking in chat, we instantly hit it off, but  I didn't know trouble on  it's way.

During the Summer I had started shopping in the starbazaar buying things I thought were cute, which shopping on stardoll should be like.

There isn't much I can say about the summer, It had it's ups and downs but nothing basically happened!


Chapter 4: The Collector
Around October I realized I needed something to live up for on Stardoll, maybe a collector of some sort of item. LE? No DKNY? Maybe. Hotbuys? YES!
It wasn't until I bought the Hotbuys Wool Top[The pink one that had a glitch for 1 stardollar] when  I started getting into the phase, every Hotbuy I wanted I usually came up with a nifty plan to get the, searching the starbazaar for the best deal- when i didn't get a Hotbuy- no whining, no complaining, just searching. I was determined.

Somedays when I found an amazing deal I would feel proud of my self, finding a better deal and saving more stardollars....

Sometimes I would take up to four hours searching in the starbazaar just to find that item, now that I look at it, 4 hours is way to much! I was messed up! I spent endless hours on Stardoll, I was so consumed into it!

On November 17th, I bought my first piece of LE, it was the Red Sharktooth Clutch. I was so  proud that for the next few days I wore red!


In Early December I started collecting the dresses form the Voile Holiday Shop, at the time I thought they were so unique so one of a kind so stylish, but then again that was almost four months ago...

Chapter 5: Royalty comes with a price.
Around Christmas timeI changed, my medoll changed, everything about me and stardoll changed. I was trying my best to rebuild my life, and I was succeeding, I didn't sleep until 12 PM anymore! I was proud.
I also wasn;t the annoying little me that i was 6 months prior, I responded to each guestbook comment with  a  simple, nice answer. I participated more in clubs, I in proved my fashion sense. Things we good and my Stardoll Life was just the way I wanted it to be.
The only thing that annoyed me was n-dubzfan357, who in my early posts[here on the blog] I wrote about frequently[which I deleted], she kept asking me to buy ridiculous clothes at ridiculous prices from her starbazaar so she would have some money. I would usually come up with a lie saying I only had a few stardollars when really I may have recently bought a card and I wasn't going to waste it on some horrible item just to give some stranger [Insert a number from 20-100 Stardollars here] Stardollars!

Now n-dubzfan was a superstar, her membership ended on December 16th, and two days later, on December 18th, my dad decided to give me 10 dollars[real life money] to buy my a Starcard as an early Christmas present.
When I uploaded the card, something strange happened, My account badge had turned from a star to a diamond- right then and there i knew I was royalty!
I had soon received this message:

When I first read it, I thought it was the greatest "Welcome Message" ever! I had felt special! Now I'm thinking this is one of Stardolls sly tricks.
Sadly my little rush of joy was ruined, n-dubzfan357 logged on shortly after I became royalty, at first it was the usual, except for she wanted to go on my account.
After she learned I became royalty, it all got worse, she kept asking me to share accounts, and every time I said no she would always leave me nasty comments with a few swears, this didn't hurt me at all, I just felt trapped, if I deleted her as a friend, she could get a bunch of people to report me and get me deleted, but if I let her on my account, she could mess up my suite, sell my favorite clothes, make my medoll ugly and just about anything! I just wanted to scream! I wanted n-dubzfan357 out of my life forever!

Old Screen Shot from January, idk why I covered up her name but it is her.

Every time we were both on that's the first thing she would ask me, it drove me so far that  I had to include " I don't respond to chat, leave me a nice GB comment instead" to my presentation.
I always said no, I stood by it, I didn't want to share my account with some stranger all away across the Atlantic Ocean[she lives in the UK] my account, the account that my parent's helped me build, the account that I enjoyed for so long, something that brought me lots of exciting new people, was not going into her hands!
So I let her beg, it was my account, just mine, no one elses, plus I over-read the stardoll rules and found out that asking for someones password or giving out your password was against [the stardoll rules] so I quickly reported her.



Chapter 6: Silence& The Blog:
In November I made a blog [this blog] about Stardoll then forgot about it for awhile, then on January 9th I was really bored and started posting, and after that I got hooked.
Some of it was pointless rants, others were about new clothes in the Starplaza, I remember having Paras, Ruby, and later Liberty, then it crumbled down to my blog, just me, that's it.
One of the first Headers:

My doll is in the Middle.
I remember posting constantly on here, like 5 posts[or more] it felt good to post, it gave me something to do. I was proud of myself :).

I remember posting pointless things such as "What?!?!" and "My Opinion on Mortal Kiss"

On February 20th 2011, n-dubzfan357 got deleted, it was sorta sad but it was a relief, she had constantly nagged me for months and she got what she asked for, a kick in the face.

---
Well that was it, sorry if I rushed out on parts, I kinda got bored around Chapter 3 :|
Well enjoy! It was fun writing this post, hopefully next year, i will have an even better one!
Sorry for the delay and the spelling errors I got a bit sleepy and spell check is being stupid :|
-Sara Joy








No comments:

Post a Comment