Tuesday, June 28, 2011

July Hotbuys 2011

Ok, Sara has been won over, this pretty much makes up for all of the horrible Hotbuys that Stardoll gave us early this year.
Release Dates:
Hotbuys Ruffle Belt:
Store: Fallen Angel
Release Date: July 3rd
My Rating: 9.5/10
Review: What a beautiful belt! it contains so much originality that it has won me over!!

Hotbuys Pleated Dress:
Store: Rio
Release Date: July 6th
My rating: 8/10
Review: Beautiful all over! I love the color and how it looks, but I'm pretty sure it will be expensive.....

Hotbuys lipstick earrings:
Store: Splendid
Release Date: July 8th
My rating: 9.5/10
Review: Will buy no matter what, I always buy the Hotbuys jewelry! I love it all around!

Hotbuys Shoes:
Store: Rio
Release Date: July 11th
My rating: 7/10
Review: They're all right, not the best out of the bunch, I'll probably end up buying them, one of the items I would buy depending on the price.

Hotbuys Cape:
Store: Fallen Angel
Release Date: July 14th.
My rating: 4/10
Review: Ok it's not my thing, it just looks too dark and I'm not much of a dark person.....

Hotbuys Lipstick necklace:
Store: Splendid
Release Date: July 16th
My rating: 9.5/10
Review: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Deffo buying!!! It's so original and unique it just steals my heart!

Hotbuys dress:
Store: Bisou
Release Date: July 19th
My rating: 8.5/10
Review: It's a pretty plain dress, I'll probably end up buying it. It doesn't really steal my heart, but I like it.

Hotbuys Turban:
Store: Tingling
Release Date: July 23rd
My rating: 7.5/10
Review:  I like it too much, it's just so unique!

Hotbuys Jacket:
Store: Fallen Angel
Release Date: July 26th
My rating: 8.5/10
Review: From what I can see, I pretty much like it =]

Hotbuys Butterfly Bag:
Store: Pretty in Pink[Or Pretty in Love, whatever you like to call it]
Release Date: July 28th
Rating: 7.5/10
Review: Pretty bag, as I said, it doesn't steal my heart, but I still like it.
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment