Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where's Sara? And a few other updates

Hi,
So on Sunday I went to log onto my computer and well it didn't start, which lead up to it getting checked and well it couldn';t be fixed.... so I'm getting a new hard drive and I am now using the library computers....
But anyway I'm not dead, from my lack of posts you probably thought that. But I'm not, I've been having computer problems for about a month now so I expected this.
The last few days has been really boring for me, and now things are starting to look up, I'm not going to brag but I'm getting a new 26'' TV for my room[with a DVD player of course, how else am I going to watch Seinfeld?]
Tribute Season has begun, the new Yves Saint Lauren Tribute has been releqased, and I absoulty adore the items, I was going to post a screenshot but sadly the computer I'm using wouldn't save it, so I can't.
The Summer Pass has been released, there is a bar for Starcoins and Stardollars,  the items are pretty good and the graphics are amazing.
So yeah, I have a feeling that this Stardoll summer will be a good one.
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment