Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stardoll has a wikipedia page?

Well this came as a totoal shocker
Now I can see Stardoll having a Wikipedia page, since well it does have a lot of members and makes advertising deals with well known websites. But to have it's own 'Wiki' page, has to be a great honor, since lots of people visit Wikipeida every single day.
I read the article, and discovered some interesting facts. Liisa Wrang was the actual creator of Stardoll, not Callie.Stardoll [who we all could've guessed since in the member id she is number 1]
Then I noticed how many RCs were on Stardoll and decided to visit a few of them, most of the ones who I viewed have been "online" in months, acutally years.  Which isn't surprising.
- Sara
[ Sorry if this was n't very interesting, as I couldn't really say anything on it. I will be posting a lot more tonight :) ]



No comments:

Post a Comment