Monday, June 20, 2011

Outfit of the day-Something I decided to do with my Starblog

I know, I haven't posted. Enough of my excuses, I've just gotten lazy lately.
But anyway, I decided to do something "fun" with my Starblog [something no one really thinks much about these days.]
And that is to have an outfit of the day.
Most of you know that I change my medoll's outfit daily, well since I've become more addicted to fashion, I decided to do an "Outfit of the day" in my Starblog[ I would call it blog, but since this is my blog then it would probably get confusing. If ya'know what I mean.]
At the current moment, I am writing that entry [well I'm writing it in 'Wordpad' so incase something technical happens my work doesn't get lost.] and I will post it here within the next 15 minutes.
This should make up for my laziness lately, although I wasn't really being lazy, for the past week I've been working hard to finish my schooling and I am proud to say on Satuday at 11:26 PM I finished! School is now out of my life for the next 3-4 months and I am glad!
Anyway I want to get back to posting regularly. And I probably will. So say tuned.
~ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment