Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Versus Tribute!

I know, I'm a bit late on this. Yesterday I was getting caught up on school work. Almost done! Thank Goodness.
Anyway...
So on Monday, Stardoll released the Versus Tribute!
Now, since my computer doesn't have the "Paint I'm used to" I'm just going ot give out my review.
I Love Love Love these items!
They have more of a Tribute Store feel, ya'know they feel more for thier price.
I absoulty love the Bodycon dress on teh second floor, very elegant and summery.
I'm not so much for the tartan items, the col,ors aren't my thing but to somebody else they may be.
All-in-all the best tribute store so far.
Plus I've actually heard of Versus before, I'm pretty sure Stardoll has done some 'inspired by' outfits of thiers before. Or maybe that was  Versace.....
Anyway, I really like this tribute =]
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment