Monday, June 13, 2011

Updates

I know what you're thinking. " Sara are you dead?"
And to answer your question, no I'm not dead. I am very much alive, but it may not seem to you that way because I have not been posting.
And like most things, there is an explanation. Which is I've been sick lately.
On Thursday evening I ate some over expired potato salad and started to throw up.  I didn't suffer any food poisoning or have to go to the hospital, I simply rested.
I am now starting to recover and I feel much better than I did Thursday evening.
But besides that I have been busy too, before I ate the over-due Potato salad, I had to go to the eye doctor and get my glasses, which I wear as I type. They fit nice-n-sung and since this is my first pair ordinary things have changed and became more clear! "It's a whole new world out there!"
Anyway I have also started up another blog,  but it isn't related to Stardoll in any sort. It's a blog filled with my stories, since my computer doesn't have Microsoft word anymore I decided to move my stories online so they can be viewed by anyone. click HERE to view the wordpress blog inwhich my stories can be viewed.
Ever since the two breakdowns of my computer[ with the one I had problems with] I am cutting down my online time, no not ll of it maybe cutting it down like 2-3 hours, and since summer is here I want to go outside more and experince the nice weather. 
I would like to note that on July 11th-15th I will be going to camp E-Town, therefor I will not be posting since  cellphones, and most electronic devices aren't allowed. I know it's a little bit less than a month away but I just wanted to inform you guys. After all, you guys do have a right to know.
After I return from camp I will probably post how it went on the 16th, I won't  get home until like 1 AM [Eastern Time] on the 16th and plan to sleep as I will be really tired, which is really understandable if you think about it, if I did come on the computer it would be to update my facebook.
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment