Thursday, June 9, 2011

My 1 year Youtube Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

So today is well I guess a special  day, it's my 1 year Youtube Anniversary.

No, I haven't been making Stardoll Tutorials that long, I started making those in January of this year, but I have been a member of the Youtube community since June 7th 2010.
I originally joined Youtube to comment on Car Stuff[ I was majorly obsessed with Chevy and stuff back then.... not so much anymore.] I openly expressed my opinion, which may have got me in some trouble....
I originally discovered Youtube back in '08 but never thought about making an account until I stumbled across a video I loved. I wanted to say " Hey this is really good!" but then I realized that you had to be a member.
Since I had made a Gmail account 3 months prior, it was really easy for me to sign up and it happened so smoothly.
Now lets fast forward 7 months, to when I started making Stardoll Tutorials.
I had wanted to make tutorials ever since I seen one of Lel1996's videos, but I didn't have a screen recorder, so instead I took my camera and aimed it at my screen and started recording.
Iwas afraid of downloading Hypercam, simply because I thought it would have a virus, but then sometime in mid January, I finally saw that it was trusted, so I downloaded it.
At the time I didn't know I had Windows Movie maker[ not Windows Movie Maker Live, but regular Windows Movie Maker.]  so all I would do at the time was just record the video, no sibtitles, no titles,  just the video, which was a good starting out point. But I wanted subtitles and such, so I could show my viewers how to do the tutorial. And so on March 30th 2011 I downloaded WMML.

Yeah tehre will be more soon and this is a little late 

No comments:

Post a Comment