Friday, July 22, 2011

August 2011 Hotbuys!

I'm in love! I love the pastel colors!
My favorite items are: The Blazer, the shoes, the purse, the earrings, the flower dress, and the skirt.
Release Dates, Ratings, and Reviews:

Hotbuys Navajo Earrings:
Release Date: 8/2/11
Store: Splendid
Rating: 9.5/10
Review: Perfect earrings! Something my doll could wear  with any outfit ( as long as it's in the color scheme)

Hotbuys Bear Hat:
Release Date: 8/5/11
Store: Evil Panda
Rating: 5/10
Review: Not my thing, but it's unique.

Hotbuys Blazer:
Release Date: 8/8/11
Store: Folk
Rating: 10/10!
Review: I LOVE THIS BLAZER! I love the colors and the prints, deffo buying!

Hotbuys Cheetah Stole:
Release Date: 8/10/11
Store: Rio
Rating: 6/10
Review: Not my favorite, but it is cute.

Hotbuys Beetlemania Dress:
Release Date: 8/13/11
Store: Decades
Rating: 8/10
Review: Loving the colors and patterens, beautiful dress!
Hotbuys Leblon Miniskirt:
Release Date: 8/16/11
Store: Rio
Rating: 7/10
Review: An alright skirt, might buy it depending on the price.

Hotbuys Bow Platforms:
Release Date: 8/19/11
Store: Pretty in Pink ( or Pretty in love, whatever you want to call it)
Rating: 10/10
Review: BEST SHOES EVER! Deffo buying, no matter what the price.

Hotbuys Boquet Purse:
Release Date: 8/21/11
Store: Bisou
Rating: 9/10
Revoew: Beautiful purse, have been waiting to see one of these on stardoll for awhile now :)

Hotbuys  Chevron Leggings:
Release Date: 8/23/11
Store: Pretty in Pink ( or pretty in love, whatever you want to call it)
Rating: 6.5/10
Review: Not my favorites, but alright leggings.

Hotbuys Firework Dress:
Release Date: 8/31/11
Store: Pretty In  Pink
Rating: 10/10!
Review: The expression, Save the best for last, is true! This dress is stunning, and I'm deffo buying!

I'm gonna start saving up my pennies, I know for a fact that these Hotbuys are going to be expensive.....
- Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment