Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Stardoll Clothing haul

Now I don't think anyone has done one of these before.
Bascially what a Stardoll Clothing haul is, is just show your recent purchases on Stardoll, like clothes you bought from the Starplaza or Starbazaar.
I'm not bragging as I show you these, if you feel like I am bragging, then exit this post and read something else.
Ok let's begin.
1: Red Cardigan, a nice Cardigan especially for Fall/Winter. I'm looking for clothes like this, and I'm glad I picked it up!
2: Light Green Ruffle Shirt: Very Very Pretty. I really like the ruffles, perfect detailing.
3: Mocha Skirt: I actually bought this by mistake, it's an alright piece...
4: Yellow Block halter dress: I've been eyeing this in the Starplaza for such a long while, and finally today I decided to buy it, I can see this in a future outfit!
5: Tweed Dress: Simple and sweet, and something I like. :)
6.  Abstract Red Dress: Beautiful Dress, I love the colors.
7. Silk dress w/ buttons: This was a very popular dress when it was in the Starplaza and I am glad to have it.
8.Lepored  Top: Fits perfectly with the Peggy Bundy style, which is pretty IN right now!
9. Le-Luna Flower top: Beautiful top, I fell in love!
10. Paisly Print Shift: I don't know why  bought this, but I liked the studs.
11. Converse/Sneaker Shirt: I wanted a Graphic Tee, and I found a good one :)
12: Jewel Tone Plaid Shirt: I love shirts like this, really! So I was glad when I found this!





No comments:

Post a Comment