Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Rare Rant

Hi,
So I haven't done a rant in like 2 months, and I've been meaning to, but I had a severe case of writers block and couldn't find anything to rant on.
Which is pretty darn rare, since I rant on a lot of things daily in real life.
But when it comes to Stardoll ranting I can never find anything to rant about...
But anyway, I finally decided on what to rant on - Rares.
And I know a lot of others have ranted on this before, but everyone has a different opinion, and since I like the share mine, then I shall make the Rare Rant.
***
Rares, at least one time during you Stardoll History you have thought about owning a few. It's a natural feeling, and the thought of knowing that you have something that not everyone can have might make you feel a little special.
But the feeling of having something rare comes with a price, Rare sellers tend to want the highest avalible price for the not so common items that they are selling. Especially something that is well sought after, like the DKNY Scuba dress.
But Rares aren't always a good thing, if you own a lot of older more valuble rares, chances of your Stardoll Account being hacked increase. Don't be naive and let your account fall in to some hackers hands just because you might want a makeover.
We all see Rares from a different way, some see it as a Status Symbol, while others see it as a nice addition to thier virtual wardrobe.
 What is your opinion on Rares? Leave a comment below saying what you think about them.
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment