Thursday, July 7, 2011

LE Summer 2011 collection has been released!

Hi,
So yesterday the LE Summer 2011 spoilers were released, and today the store and the items were released.
Here's the floors:


Ok, let me say this, this collection totally makes up for the one back in April!
The colors are nice and pastel, and well very springy. The clothes are decent and are something that you would be proud to wear on your medoll.
The clothes are pretty nice, but I like the accessories the most. The sunglasses are pretty and the flower things[ lol] are unique.
The bags are quite pretty themselves, I like the LE Flower Logo, it's unique and I like unique things.
The pastel colors don't hurt my eyes and they are easy to match with things, then to say something neon.
I only had enough Stardollars to purchase 1 thing, and that one thing was the black floral sunglasses. if you know me, I like black flowers, I don't know why but I love them, I guess because it's something you don't see everyday.
Stardoll did an amazing job for this collection, I wonder what the Fall collection will look like.
What do you think? Do you like the warm pastel colors used in this LE collection? Or do you have a I hate this collection feel? Leave you answer in the comments below!
- Sara
PS: I know about the Evening Falls Fashion and I will be posting about here soon, I know I'm a little late but it's better late then not at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment