Monday, July 18, 2011

New Youtube Video coming up!

Hey Guys,
So a few minutes ago I finished watching Lady Gaga's Paperzazzi  music video, and let me tell you what I was inspired by this!
Now here's a spoiler:
I know, the glasses' color is a bit off, but these were the only ones I could find.
The video will be in slideshow format ( of course HyperCam is still messed up) snd there is a possibility that there may be A Lady Gaga song playing, I know I have to be careful about the audio, since well it might either be blocked in some countries or deleted all together.
Anyway I'll probably began to work on it tomorrow and it will be uploaded by tuesday. No later.
Yeah I'm gonna upload more videos this summer =), no matter how much sweat I go through, see how much I go through for you all. Lol.
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment