Monday, July 11, 2011

Free Maybelline Lipgloss

I usually don't do free items, but I'm bored (and I need to make up for not posting over the weekend) so I'll post it
If you live in the UK, then there should be a contest out.
But if you don't live in the UK then you must follow these simple steps.
1. Find a UK proxy, I reccomend using slygeek.com it's a proxy I feel the most comfortable using, but use any UK proxy that you want.
Now in the url bar copy and paste: http://www.stardoll.com/en
Log in, and then in the url bar paste this:
Now log out of the proxy, and log back into your stardoll account, look in your Beauty Parlor and there shouold be a black Maybelline bag, open it, and your lipgloss should be there!
Enjoy!
** Please note that this Lipgloss works just like LUXE**
- Sara



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I don't really understand ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about using proxies and such. The links don't work anymore. =P

    ReplyDelete