Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sea of Stars- New Stardoll Graphic story, and new store

So yesterday, Stardoll released thier new graphic story: Sea of Stars.
Now you might think " Well this is just going to be another Mortal Kiss" And trust me, that's what I thought until I read the actual story ( click here to read Sea of Stars Chapter 1)
When I first read the first chapter, I was naturaly confused, but then I re-read it and understood what it meant.
You might have to re-read it 1 or 2 times to understand the story.
Anyway moving on to the store.
So yes, like Mortal Kiss, a store was set up.



Very beautiful items. Unique in thier own way. I also love how there is some items for Non-SS items to purchase, such as a dress, tights, and a few other times.
Prices range from 11 Starcoins-30 stardollars. Big difference there, since 11SC=1SD
My picks:
I also find it funny that the shoes is from different stores, Perfect Day and Decades.... lol
What do you think? Will you be purchasing any items from this store? Tell me in the comments below. I would love to hear your opinion!
- Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment