Sunday, December 18, 2011

A big, huge, and not small POST!

* I know this is late. But my dad was on the computer all day yesterday. Forgive? - Sara*
Alpine Chalet:
Remember that weird mesage I told you about a few days ago? Well I was right! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
Stardoll released a new room called Alpine Chalet. 
 
I have to admit, I really really really want this. Why? Because well it looks amazing!
Everytime Stardoll released a new room, I regret buying my Beach Villa. I just can't do anything with it. I mean it has come handy. But I regret spending 199 stardollars on it.
This cost 249 stardollars. But I imagine in the spring/summer the price will go down. So if I have Stardollars then, I may just pick it up. But I'm going to wait. Even though I really want it!
Winter Peak:
On the note of Alpine Chalet, Stardoll also released a store go with it,  and it's only avaliable to Alpine Chalet owners. Just like how Golden Sands was only avaliable to Beach Villa owners.
I have to admit, the store is pretty nice. Very " Wintery".
Of course it's not enough to make me go and buy the Chalet NOW. But it is a nice store!
It has four floors of wintery magic. Prices are a bit steep, but not horrible.


Starbazaar Jewelry:

After Stardesign Jewelry was released around Thanksgiving, I knew that there woul be a Starbazaar Jewelry. And a few days ago, I was right!
Most of the jewelry is designed by Stardoll Users, but some of it was in the Starplaza at one time.
I love THIS FEATURE!


That's all of the updates that I know of :)
- Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment